People dealing with the analysis of water or colour measurement know that for more than 130 years that they are in good hands.
Lovibond Swimming Pool And Spa Water Testing
- Available Model: MD 100 Photometer, MD 110 COD, MD 200 COD, MD 600, MD 610, MD, 640, MultiDirect, PM 600 Photometer Series, Scuba II, COD Set-Ups MD 100 - 610, Waste Water Set-Ups
- Precise Water Analysis in High-Quality Design. The MD 100 photometer is a convenient choice for testing up to 14 parameters on a single instrument.
- All MD 110 photometers have a Bluetooth® function. To make the most of it, Tintometer offers an app for mobile devices as well as a PC software with dongle. The measurement results are transmitted to external devices via the Bluetooth® interface for quick evaluation and processing so that all data can be evaluated and assigned directly on site.
- MD 200 combines high-quality interference filters with long-term stable LEDs as light sources in a high-precision optic. The result: precise measurement results at all times - no matter where you use it.
- MD 600 multi-parameter photometer is pre-programmed with over 120 water testing parameters and ranges. Featuring a rugged, waterproof design, this instrument is the ideal testing solution for a variety of applications and industries.
- The MultiDirect - a contemporay, microprocessor-controlled photometer with ergonomically designed keypad and largeformat graphic display.
The Lovibond® COD Setups allow highly sensitive and precise water testing with minimum effort. They measure the ST-COD concentration by photometric detection employing a linear relationship between absorbance and concentration. After adding the sample to a Lovibond® COD tube test (LR, MR according to ISO 15705:2002), it is heated in the reactor for two hours at 150 °C and then analysed in the photometer. The COD Setups comprise the photometer, 25 tube tests for each of the two lower measuring ranges, a reactor for sample digestion and a vial stand.
Waste Water Set-Ups: MD 600, MD 610, SpectroDirect
For information & inquiry,